The pace of change in business today requires a talent management system that breaks away from programmatic, and calendar-driven system approaches which sap resources and time with limited returns. We believe in an approach to talent management built around delivering a better employee experience and adapting to business needs.
By blending concepts from behavioral science and design thinking with experiences about what works, we develop cohesive and integrated talent ecosystems that flex around the needs of key talent segments and scale with business needs.
Our work with clients includes assessing, design and implementing high-impact talent management capabilities including:
- Employee Value Proposition and Branding to attract and engage current and future high-performers
- Talent Acquisition systems that improve attraction, speed, accuracy and reduce hiring decision bias
- Strategic Workforce Planning that translates the business strategy into the workforce needs of the future
- Talent Marketplaces and Career Models that facilitate internal talent mobility and match skills to jobs
- Assessing Leadership Bench Strength and creating plans for Leadership Succession
- Leadership Development and Learning programs that build the skills that drive results and competitive advantage
- Rewards systems that promote the behaviors, performance and cultures aligned to the organization vision and values
Recent Client Results
- Increased annual margins by $60M by optimizing production staffing levels using an integrated workforce planning and recruiting approach – Global Manufacturer
- Helped identify and capture a 45% reduction in contingent labor spend using strategic workforce planning that was reinvested toward growing critical talent segments – Global FinTech
- Reduced time from application to offer from 2 weeks to 5 days while enhancing the candidate experience through fewer touchpoints and automation – $2B Education Company