Are You Right for Us?
There is nothing worse than going through a long selection process and joining an organization only to quickly realize that things are unlikely to work out—not good for anyone, and something we want to help you avoid. We have learned that it takes a unique combination of skills, knowledge, experience, and personality to really thrive in the work that we do and with the clients we serve. Learn more about our people.
We can say a lot about our people, but we think our clients have the most important perspective on us because they experience working and engaging with us each and every day. Take a moment to hear some of our clients describe what it is like to work with us.
We have a very diverse team in all sorts of ways, but there are some common characteristics that are important to our people and the culture we strive to create. If the following resonate, you may be a good fit:
- Uncommon Talent: Our people work side-by-side with senior client executives helping them solve their most challenging business problems. To do this requires a rare combination of business acumen, critical thinking and professional presence, as well as subject matter expertise and well-honed consulting abilities. Learn more about the industries we serve, services we provide and what we look for in candidates.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: We are very focused on growing our business and expanding our market presence. Our people think big and want to be part of building something unique. We like to find new and better ways of doing things all the time and we encourage everyone to actively participate in firm building activities including marketing, thought leadership, recruitment and internal talent development. Everyone owns shares in the firm, which helps to cultivate an ownership mentality.
- Values Matter: We rely on principles more than policies to guide our behaviors and decisions, so our values are really important to us. They guide how we work with clients and our daily interactions with each other. We not only annually revisit our values and drivers of our business, but we recognize incorporate them into our annual performance review process, recognizing team members that live these values to the fullest on a regular basis. Please take the time to learn more about our seven values–Client, Insight, Collaboration, Openness, Balance, Growth and Boldness.
- Relaxed Professionalism: Our clients tell us that we are extremely professional and polished, yet also easy to work with and comfortable being ourselves. We are confident and assertive, but never arrogant. We believe that having the highest standards and having fun are not mutually exclusive. Our people are open-minded, inquisitive and always interested in learning new things. We help our clients and colleagues, and we genuinely enjoy their company.
- Organizational Maturity: We try to focus on things that matter and not on the things that don’t. We like to have fun, dislike office politics, encourage transparency, don’t have many rules, and discourage hierarchy. But when it comes to our clients and our culture, we are very focused in terms of what we are trying to do and how we go about doing it. All this helps make Axiom Consulting Partners a refreshing, modern and mature place to work.