Opportunity | One of the largest beverage importers in the US was challenged to gain market share in a highly competitive and regulated market that was plateauing or declining. The company was operating in a talent advantaged business where a majority of revenue could be directly tied to employee performance. However, there was a lack of clarity around how to engage, retain and attract the high-quality talent necessary to grow the business.
Approach | To address these challenges, Axiom:
- Generated valuable insights by analyzing relationships between sales and demographic trends, marketing investments and sales growth, and account size and influence over consumer preference
- Estimated market potential and penetration, re-assigned accounts, re-organized the sales team around four regions, and then designed and deployed regional sales teams based on the unique characteristics of each region
- Conducted analyses to understand the correlation between engagement, employee performance and revenue
- Developed an attractive and differentiated Employee Value Proposition aligned with the Customer Value Proposition to increase employment brand prominence and visibility to Sales roles
- Designed strategic career paths and a high potential talent program to enhance the employee experience and ensure appropriate leadership bench strength to support a high performing business